Permanent makeup is used for a variety of cosmetic enhancements such as permanent eyebrows, eye liner, and lip liner/color. Other permanent makeup procedures include vitiligo, scar camouflage, areola restoration, hairline enhancement, and more. Permanent makeup has also been used to cover-up scars and uneven skin discolorations.
Who Benefits from Permanent Makeup?
- Busy people with little time to apply makeup
- People with allergies to conventional makeup
- Anyone who desires freedom and convenience from daily makeup application
- Those who are physically incapable of applying makeup
- Athletic persons and those with oily skin who tend to shed makeup easily
- Burn survivors and people with flaws in their skin
- Men and women who seek correction of asymmetrical facial features
- Entertainers, actresses, and models – such as Elizabeth Taylor, Dolly Parton, Raquel Welch, Cher, and others
- Men and women who wish to look their best all of the time!